sexta-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2013

Conheça o Dear Photograph

Dear Photograph é um site de fotos ( avá) muito legal que você tem que conhecer , aqui em baixo tem algumas fotos :

Dear Photograph,
I will never forget those summer days in Dayton, Wyoming with my cousin Brett. Looking back I wish I had savoured them a little more. I’m so grateful I have a few good pictures of us together as kids. When I was a child, people would ask me if I wanted a brother or sister, and my response was always, “I don’t need one! I have my cousin Brett.” We lost him just a few months ago, and he is missed deeply every single day. Thank you for helping me to learn how to float.
Jess

Dear Photograph,
Over the summer I went to Chicago to revisit where my parents grew up and catch up with family and stories of times long ago. As I strolled down the sidewalk in my great grandparent’s neighborhood, I came and stood on the exact same spot where my mother had hopped, skipped and jumped with her brother all those years ago. So lovely to know a bit of history took place on that little patch of concrete, even if it was just child’s play.Erica

Dear Photograph,Thanks for showing me where my chicken legs came from and how enchanting the future can be for a girl in her early twenties. Though you can no long remember yesterday, I hope this memory and this girl is still tucked away somewhere, safe from the onset of Alzheimer’s. Love always,Emily


Dear Photograph,
Her first winter walk in our neighbourhood, exploring her little world, just outside of the house where she was born and where her father was also born and grew up in, was full of wide eyed wonderment. I miss those newly married days in that little house and all the walks of exploration with my children that always began and ended at the steps of our front door. I can proudly say that my now thirteen year old daughter, ever true to her character, has been exploring her world with the same fearlessness, enthusiasm and curiosity ever since. I hope she never loses that sense of freedom.
Nicola

Dear Photograph,In 1979, six years before I was born, my grandparents went on a holiday with their friends in London, England. Thirty four years later, I moved to London and now live fifteen minutes from where this photo was taken. At first, I had no idea what my grandad was looking at until we went to take this photograph and then I realized he was looking directly at the Tower Bridge. 
Garth


O que acharam das fotos    ? Se quiserem conferir mais é so entrar aqui.
Beijooos ;*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário